Mary Meredith K-12
Do you want to attend Mary Meredith?
If you are interested in attending Mary Meredith, please contact us by email or give us a call at 520-232-8200 for an interview!
What Makes Us Special
- Our school is a supportive community dedicated to educating, empowering, and inspiring our students to be positive and contributing citizens.
- Our school’s family fosters intellectual, emotional, and social growth to empower our students to become fair, responsible, respectful, caring, trustworthy and good citizens.
- Mary Meredith K-12 is based on the belief that all students can learn to recognize their emotional challenges and use this knowledge to understand and improve their behaviors. The entire Mary Meredith K-12 community values shared accomplishments, a culture that respects diversity and treats all with dignity, and is dedicated to the process necessary to help each student reach their full potential.
- Be a Role Model: Be a model of our commitments
- Be Present in Mind and Body: Show-up everyday, On time
- Be the Team/Family/Community: Work together
- Be Flexible: Embrace Change
- Be Collaborative: Have equity of voice
- Be Professional: Positive/Respectful
Mustangs R.A.C.E to Win
R . A . C . E